We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
We are seeking a dynamic, highly self-motivated Sales Specialist to become an important part of our company's success. You will be the ultimate people-person with an affable, outgoing personality and true desire to see your customers succeed.
This full-time position is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking for a long-term, stable position that will grow within the company.
- Identify, assess, nurture and close opportunities with potential customers to build and maintain a consistent sales pipeline.
- Establish ongoing relationships with both new and existing business customers through a consultative sales approach.
- Deliver superior customer service and build long-term customer loyalty.
- Analyze customer needs and present value-added solutions to inspire and excite customers about how our solutions can improve their business and to ensure they're getting the most out of our products and services.
- Keep up with company, market, and industry trends and devise sales strategies accordingly.
- Support daily business operations, including processing customer transactions as well as maintaining the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated sales success in B2B environment
- Exceptional initiative – you must be a self-starter able to work and progress with little supervision
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Must possess ability to solve problems and communicate clearly, effectively and professionally with customers, suppliers and co-workers in both verbal and written form. Ability to speak clearly and convincingly while being polite at all times.
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, CRM system.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages, etc
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in printing and/or promotional products industry
Office Support includes Sales Service, Customer Service, Online Ordering, Warehousing and Local Delivery
Base Salary + Commission